The beautiful Caz has started a blogger’s tag for all the splendid bloggers out there – and following her #SplendidBloggers post, I was lucky enough to be tagged in it! Want to join in? Simply follow the rules:
- Answer these 6 blogging related questions (see below)
- Share a blog post you are proud of, don’t forget to link it too so we can read it.
- Name a blogger you have been loving recently and a little reason as to why.
- Share a blogger’s Instagram account that everyone needs to follow and again, a little reason why.
- Tag 5 other bloggers and let’s spread some blogging positivity around!
- If you share your post on Twitter/Instagram, don’t forget to hashtag #SplendidBloggers so we can read them all.
So sit back and enjoy reading!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Has your blog changed much since you started?
3. If you could pick any brand in the world to work/collab with, who would it be?
4. Who is someone you have become friends with due to blogging?
5. The one piece of advice you would tell yourself when you first started to blog?
6. What are your blogging goals for the next few months?
- To do at least one blog post a month
- To stop being lazy and schedule tweets to promote my posts
- Explore more content than just Pinterest (but still use it for Pinspiration!)
My proudest blog post
There’s No Place like Hull – this was following a guest post on Just Around the Riverbend where I wrote about my love for my home city. Since this post, I had the amazing opportunity to re-create Dorothy for the Hullywood Icons and it hit local and national news. It was for the start of Made in Hull (Season 1) of Hull as UK’s City of Culture 2017 – and what a year it has been! It’s not the end of culture as we know it in Hull though… so watch this space!
Spreading the Blogger Love!
I would have to say Jemma from Dorkface – her blog posts and products always make me smile and I love reading them. I’ve recently purchased the cutest ghost t-shirts by Jemma for Hannah and I – I cannot wait for it to arrive!
Spreading the Instagram Love!
ok – I’m going to be completely biased here. But you seriously have to check out Hannah’s instagram (@hannahpalmerart) – she posts so many amazing art work which is available to buy or commission.
Now it’s your turn!
The final part of the blog is my favourite – as it means I can read everyone else’s posts! So I’m going to tag Amy, Ashton, Violet, Courtney and Alice (fellow Hullians!!) – go and check their blogs out too.
Remember to use the hashtag #SplendidBloggers to see more posts from fellow bloggers. Again, thank you Caz for putting this all together!
Until next time!