My Little Box is a online company that delivers small boxes of gifts and treats to your doorstep every month in Paris and the UK. Filled with surprise gifts and a magazine based on lifestyle and fashion – the theme changes every month which are beautifully illustrated by Kanako – and it’s all a surprise up until you receive it! They show you examples of previous months and while you won’t be able to order from the past – it’ll keep you looking to the future.
If there’s anything I love, it’s little treats! So seeing this on Pinterest got me interested and after looking through the website, I found myself subscribing. For £11 a month (plus P&P) – it’s definitely worth it, especially when the little gifts you get are worth up to £65! Saving money AND treating yourself – definite win for me.
My box took a couple of weeks to arrive after I subscribed and needless to say, I am not disappointed. Within my little box I received:
- Jar of inspiring quotes and pick-me-ups (definitely taking to work as a pick me up)
- Brow Plumper (L’Oreal Paris – worth £5.99)
- Kohl Pencil (By Terry – worth £23)
- Oil Blotting-pads (DHC – worth £4.00)
- Face Tint (My Little Beauty – own brand)
- Smartphone case
- Kanako illustration of Ines de la Fressange, a Chanel muse from the 80’s who launched her own fashion line in 1991 of Parisian fashion (and this month’s theme!)
All incredibly cute and beautiful – I love the makeup, and the additional quirks of the illustration and jar of quotes will brighten my office up. I’m definitely going to stay subscribed for the foreseeable future as a little pick me up every month. Can’t wait for next month’s box already!!
If you want to check it out and subscribe (you can cancel any time!) – check out http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/ as well as a new app: MyLittleApp – which brings you exclusive freebies and competitions.